Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FEBRUARY

Its February, time really flies and I have a birthday coming up - again.  February always reminds me of snowdrops, which is the first sign of blessed growth  after the cold winter months.  I wrote a story about snowdrops in my book about 'Childhood'.
Click on the link below to see my story:


http://www.redbubble.com/people/sita/writing/5888780-snowdrops


I don't have any photos of snowdrops myself, but one day maybe I will find some and be there at the right moment. Here are some bluebells!!




Here is a video and music that I think is really beautiful by Jon & Vangelis:


2 comments:

Carole said...

John Calder has a photo of snowdrops on his Facebook page. Just take a look!

Charmiene's Books said...

thanks so mcuh Carole, he just sent me his snowdrop photos