Saturday, August 15, 2009


I have called this Charmiene's books and spiritual journeys because in 1991 when I got my first PC computer I started writing - and to this day I haven't stopped. My life has been spent traveling a great deal even though most of it wasn't planned. I love writing - and now I have 8 books - self-published. I will post one of my stories every week on this blog and I would love to hear form anyone who feels in tune with what I write about. Each of my books is a compilation from a different country of non-fiction stories about people and situations that have touched my heart - it would give me so much joy to know if it resonates with you too.
charmiene

1 comment:

Savina Cavallo said...

This picture is beautiful. I look forward to your writings and will make comments as we go along.